Friday, July 10, 2009

untitled.

I'm not doing much these days, seeing as it's the summer. All I do is sleep late, play piano, eat, listen to music, and get on the computer. I hate pools cause I don't like swimming, but bathing suits are cool I guess.

As for school, I just go and come home. I tried out that little thing called "homecoming" once, but it was beyond whack. I got rained on and it fucked up my hair, so I said,

FUCK HOMECOMING!

Then this chick asked me was I going to prom. Dialogue was like:

Her: You going to prom your junior and senior year?
Me: Nah.
Her: Why?
Me: I don't do prom...or dresses...
Her: You're weird.
Me: I know.

Then people wanna ask me why I don't try out for sports...cause sports make you fucking sweaty, that's why! And I'm not all that athletic, really.

But I consider my self the coolest nigga.

No comments:

Post a Comment