Thursday, July 9, 2009

hmmm about myself?

I'm nothing spectacular, really.

Umm, I stay in North Carolina [which is very lame by the way, someone shoot me].

I have plenty friends, but only like 2 percent of 'em interest me. The others are kind of lame, to tell you the truth. I have two best friends, Xzavier and Kierra. I've known Xzavier since 8th grade [I'm in the 10th grade]. The teacher lady woman moved us beside eachother in Algebra, and we hit it off ever since then, I guess. I love him, sometimes more than my own family, and I know that's bad, but hey, what can I say? I just met Kierra this year, and we're already close, that's how awesome she is. She's dumb retarded too, in a good way.

As for getting out and going places and shit, I don't do that much. It gets boring, and its always the same shit, same problems. I'll only get out if I go shopping or if I'm invited to someone's house [which is often] but sometimes I don't wanna go. Home is where I like to be. I'm more productive in my own environment.

The outdoors is cool, it's a nice place to take pictures. I'm gonna major in Photography when I go to college [ECUUUUU!]. I'm getting pretty good actually, I just need a new camera. Christmas is around the corner.

My family is just weird. That's it. But I love them, give and take some things. My dog seems to understand me more, and I know that's bad too. But at least animals can't judge.

Music is in my soul. I listen to rock, indie, classical, and some r&b. Maybe a little bit of rap. I went to see The Cool Kids in concert once, they were cool.

and now I'm just babbling on...

No comments:

Post a Comment